Sunday, July 22, 2007

Back in town...and out again..

So I returned from the land of hot and humid (Hotlanta) on Friday. Played softball on Friday night and beat a team we lost to earlier in the season.

Saturday found me running my first leg for the Wild West Relay in two weeks. Time was bad...24:09. I am hoping it has to do with the fact that I was at sea level all week. Also got our REI list together for some serious shopping on Sunday at the Sale.

Sunday...got up at 06:00 to go to Circuit City to get in line for a Wii. Yes...we were the first one's in line (NERDS) and I now have another idoit, brain sucking box. It is addicting.

However, before heading to the house to play all afternoon...I did get another run on my leg for the WWR and shaved 30 seconds off the time 23:39. It was much much hotter today than yesterday...so I think it is the altitude issues. Will be running it again hopefully tomorrow.

Pictures of Quandry Peak, Greys, & Torreys here

Tonight finds us hitting the REI sale to drop a dime or two...

I leave for Chattanooga, TN on Tuesday...and won't return until Friday. Not helping my running.

2 comments:

brownie said...

I saw Roach Motel at the Incline on Friday. She said she was out of shape for the relay, but she was on her second trip up!

Outdoorgirl said...

Hey you gona post the pics from Quandry????