Monday, October 15, 2007

Trust me hash...the BAG SAGA

So as per my schedule to the right...

Pays 4 Busch and I are going on the 1st ever CO Trust Me Hash in November hared by Can't Say No, Head Eunuch, and SpermCrawler. Yeah, Yeah...I don't know what we were thinking when we signed up.

So I get this e-mail from the hares...stating and I quote

"Bring: ONE bag and a valid Drivers License. Notice I didn't say TWO bags. Notice I didn't say one big bag and one small bag. Notice I said you may only bring ONE bag. You will be getting on a mode of transportation that will only allow you to bring ONE bag. You're a hasher. Wear the same clothes over and over. We won't mind. We all know that you could only bring ONE bag. We only brought ONE bag, so we'll be doing the same thing. ONE bag and a valid drivers license. In your ONE lonely bag, pack stuff to wear in public and stuff to wear while hashing. Bring a bathing suit and bring warm clothes. It you get cold, it's your own d*** fault. If you get hot, drink a beer and relax."

What in the heck is all this supposed to mean??? We only have 1/2 a mind...there were so many words we didn't know what to think anymore. So of course there was some questioning going on...

RE: TMH3 - So does that mean just one bag and my chair?

RE: TMH3 - What about a purse?

RE: TMH3 - Oh sure a purse can't count that's like my backpack it's just a carry on personal item kinda like our pet carrier. So, my one bag, chair, back pack, purse and pet carrier should be ok, right?

RE: TMH3 - Marty wants to know if he brings me does that count as his bag?

RE: TMH# - Well as one of the co-hares Mr. Eunuch did say one bag...so if the shoe fits...I guess you are out...

RE: TMH3 - And Red Bull! They might not have Red Bull! So all I need is my one bag, chair, back pack, purse, pet carrier and a case of Red Bull, that's all I need.- and my mountain bike, that's all I need.

RE: TMH3 - Okay JERK, don’t you need your lamp and glasses to read by too?

RE: TMH3 - Duuuuh, everyone knows that! So, all I really need is one bag, chair, back pack, purse, pet carrier, a case of Red Bull, my mountain bike, lamp and my glasses! That's all I need. Really, that's all.

RE: TMH3 - Sure, bring them all...They will look nice on the tarmac when we leave..

1 comment:

scrawler said...

ONE BAG that is it.. ONE bag. Your mule will hate you if you bring a large bag. The poor little mule doesn't want to drag your butt and two bags up the steep slope. So only one bag!!!
signed your kinder and gentler co hare
sperm crawler