Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Survived the Holidays...barely

Well I am finally back in CO after the holidays. What a trip!!! My sister-in-law keeps trying to have a baby way to early, my knee swelled up, rock band has now entered our house, and my grandmother gave us the use of her condo in Hawaii!!!!

I am now officially behind in PT...it's time to pick up the pace. I guess not going for 2 weeks tends to do that to one after surgery. I am now 6 weeks out of surgery...less than 9 more until running my first steps.

Heather (sister-in-law) is bound and determined to have "cletus the fetus" early. She is now on permement bed rest...lets get those lungs developed before popping out of the womb.

I am totally excited about the prospect of spending my 35th birthday in Hawaii!!! Bring on the warm waters and sandy beaches.

We now have Rock Band and Guitar Hero in our house...as if we needed anything else!!!

1 comment:

brownie said...

Hey, you should look into the Ouray Mountain Trail Run in October. Gives you more time to get ready.