Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Back in CO

Well...I am back in the USA and the state of CO...at least for the next three weeks.

After being in Atlanta/Savannah for the past week...I feel like I need to detox my body of all the greese I ate. I have been feeling a little dumpy lately...don't know if it's because I haven't been exercising or that is around the monthly. Could have something to do with both.

I think that I have got to find some sort of exercise regime...I am not very happy with myself at the moment...but with the upcoming surgery...I am not very motivated. I have started looking into gyms again...we shall see.

Work has been driving me batty...for some reason the boss units have gotten a little micro-manager like...for gawd's sake just let me do my job!!! Ok...I feel better.

1 comment:

Outdoorgirl said...

You guys should come down for some beer drinking and hang time :)