Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Post Op Recovery

Well...it's all fixed. I have a new ACL out of my hamstring tendon. Let the healing begin.

So I had the surgery on 21 Friday...and just slept most of the day. Saturday and Sunday were interesting...I was taking pain medication about every 4 hours. I woke up on Saturday night in tears...oh yeah the knee was awake!!!

Monday and Tuesday weren't too bad...I am now down to 2 pain pills a day...one in the morning and one at night. Although I totally over did it on Tuesday and paid for it last night.

Today is the first meeting with the Physical Terrorist. We will see how I feel this afternoon.

1 comment:

Outdoorgirl said...

I hope you have a quick recovery. I really know what it is like to be hurt for a long time. It is making me crazy!! :( good luck,