Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Back from the Wild







There is nothing like waking up in the morning to have a giraffe sleeping in your front driveway.


One cannot put into words the experience of Kruger National Park in South Africa...but maybe some pictures can. Here are a few...but more are here. Not all pictures...
Between my co-worker and I...we have over 1000 pictures and ~20 short videos.
I will try to get everything posted as soon as I can...but there are 9 rolls of real film that have to be developed and I have to get his pictures. So hold your breath.




4 comments:

brownie said...

See any marmots?

Free Bus(c)h said...

Marmots...No...

Bushbabys...yes

Outdoorgirl said...

You possibly could have the coolest job ever….

TitsOnTheRitz said...

Awesome! I'm feeling a bit jealous of your job at the moment. Guess I'll just have to have extra fun in lab today. Whee.