Wednesday, August 15, 2007

South Africa Here I Come...

So I leave for South Africa in two days...I really thought that since this was work, we would be hanging out in Johannesburg the whole time. Typically on work trips one might get to do a little sight seeing...but never did I imagine this...

Our distributors in SA actually will be taking us to Kruger National Park for the entire weekend after the training!!! We won't be staying in some high class hotel...we will be in a private home that sits right outside of the park. Appearently the zebras will eat out of your hands...which really is sad, but I will get some cool pictures. I totally want Mr. Lion to kill something right outside my door...those would be some pictures!!!

So I am totally stoked about the 23 hour flight!!! Is it time to go yet???

Oh...everyone wish Brownie good luck in the Leadville 100 this weekend...if he beats 27:34 he gets 12 whole beers from the Wild West Relay team Started Stout; Ended Ale'n. Although I don't see how running 100 miles at a 16:30 pace beats our 195-mile race at an 8:31 pace. But I am all up for buying his beer if he doesn't DNF!!!

1 comment:

brownie said...

Didn't you run less than 10K at WWR, wanker?

Remember, our average pace includes the time that passes by while we're at the aid stations.