Monday, August 13, 2007

Sludge Level Monitoring...

So today my life will be consumed with an ultrasonic sludge level monitor...for those of you not in wastewater...it measures the depth of the sludge in the bottom of an activated sludge wastewater facility. Humm...smells good.

Getting ready to leave for South Africa for work. Should be an amazing experience. Appearently our distributors there are looking at taking my co-worker and I on some sort of adventure over the last weekend we are there...something about pole houses, mosquito netting, etc.

Watch out Mr Lion...I have an On-On foot sticker ready for your butt.

3 comments:

brownie said...

poop!

Free Bus(c)h said...

Are you asking for poop from South Africa???? Does the Dept of Ag allow that into the USA???

Outdoorgirl said...

I hear the on on foot is a great tracking device.....