Saturday, March 22, 2008

Arrival in Singapore...

So I am finally in Singapore...

I was upgraded to First Class from Denver to San Fran...upgraded to Business Class from San Fran to Tokyo...and cattle car from Tokyo to Singapore...2 out of three isn't bad.

#1) US $1 = Sing $1.363

Got up early and went to Little India in Singapore...bought a sapphire blue and magenta colored Saree for $35 sing bucks...big fun. Now I have to figure out how to put 12 yards of material around me and not choke myself to death!!! If I figure it out...I will try and post a picture. I am also looking at a silk Saree for something fun. I guess I will wear them when Pays 4 Busch takes me out to eat at an Indian Resturant in Fort Collins or Denver!!!

I am eating lunch today with some of our co-workers here in Singapore...the Easter bunny came to my hotel room for two of the children (ages 4 & 7). I guess the Easter bunny isn't something that makes appearances here...so it should be pretty funny watching their faces and explaining that a large white rabbit left goodies for them in my room!!!

Will try to keep updates posted.

1 comment:

brownie said...

You get to hash over there?