Monday, March 31, 2008

Bangkok...

So I arrived in Bangkok...

$1 = 28.97 THB

Saturday we toured a little provice outside of Bangkok by the name of Ko Koed. I dropped about $10 there. We then proceded to have some lunch, had a 1.5 hour thai massage, and then went to Chinatown.

Sunday found me seeing the Grand Palace, Wat Phra Kaew, and Chatuchak (JJ) market. I definately helped to stimulate the Thai economy in the JJ market. I got some cool bronze bells, a bronze budda, a 25" wood carving, some marientes, and my favorite...a bronze that is of 2 Thai dancers holding a bell between them. I will see if I can't get some pictures posted later.

I flew into Hanoi early this morning...I have already had a bowl of Pho!!! Mummmm....noodles.

1 comment:

Outdoorgirl said...

SO we really missed you this weekend!!