Thursday, March 13, 2008

Catching up...

So I haven't been keeping up with the blogg lately...lame. So what have I been doing???

Well then house project is still moving forward. I am still cleaning, getting rid of crap, culling the my closets, etc. Went by a door place...looking to replace the front door with something a little more snazzy than the red metal number...some sort of fiberglass with a stain-glass insert. Should be nice. I think we may just try and finish the basement instead of buying a new house...I figure $25,000 is cheaper than $350,000....

I am also trying to get ready to be in SE Asia for almost 3 weeks. I leave on MArch 21...which is creeping up on me way to fast. I did get a new hard-sided 25" suitcase from REI. That should help getting all the goodies home from Singapore, Bangkok, and Vietnam.

Work is still nuts...I can't seem to keep up.

1 comment:

brownie said...

Why are you not on hash space yet, loser!