Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Lame O

So I have been so swamped at work...I haven't been able to keep up with this blog, my facebook account, my hash space, etc, etc...

We are trying to launch an entirely new training program at work...and it's getting closer to the launch date and we are still trying to come up with instruments and presentations. One of my co-workers is in Argentina teaching...so not much help there. Oh well...it will get done eventually.

Tomorrow is Steve's b-day!!! HAPPY B-DAY Steve!!!!

We leave for Las Vegas on Friday...at least I get a little break. Gina got us a cabana at the pool for Saturday...can't wait. Joel thinks he wants to take the Wii and play all day at the pool.

Also trying to decide if we are going to South Africa this year...started looking at airfare...Ouch! But it would be the trip of a lifetime...and I would get to see some good friends I haven't seen in a year.

1 comment:

Outdoorgirl said...

I hope you get to go to Africa. And have fun in Vegas. You should look up

"I think of you when I masturbate" He is a fun hasher...we. he hashed once