Tuesday, April 14, 2009

WEAK...

So having not done anything since Nov. 2008...has left my body weak. :-( No more man legs, hips, washboard abs, etc.

Today was the first day back to physcial therapy since being back in the country (been in South Africa and Kulala Lumpur) and cleared for strength training and "light running". The "light running" is not going well. How am I supposed to run a 25k...or maybe a 10k...ok maybe a 5k the first weekend in May if I cannot even get one lap around the track (aka 1/4 of a mile)??? PT better get me up and running...my hip muscles have gone to hell in a hand basket...not to mention my leg muscles.

We did get the Wii fit on Monday...so it has been rather funny. I started out yesterday at Wii age 34 and today I am 35. Joel was Wii age 24 yeasterday and today he is 35. Wow - he sure did age fast. I am kicking him on the Hula Hoop game!!! I can't do some of the one leg things, since the whole knee surgery thing doesn't leave me with a strong enough leg to do them.

No comments: