Sunday, April 5, 2009

What's Up?

So I survived SE Asia once again. Hung out in Singapore for a day...trying to get adjusted to the time. Still find things I haven't seen before. Then flew over to Kuala Lumpur for the week. Saw all sorts of things. Then of course there was the work thing. I will try to get the pictures posted soon.

Now back to the real world...running is not going well. I can't even get to the end of the block without serious pain. This is not looking good for my race season this summer. It's also not looking good for my waist line.

Joel is still riding the unemployment train...good thing it has been extended another 13 weeks...although if he rides it that long...we will have some serious issues at my house...There will be no working for Melody that long...we have a new wal-mart going in..."Welcome to Wal-Mart - How may I help you???"

No comments: