Wednesday, February 6, 2008

First Caucus...

So last night I did my first caucus here in Colorado. Even if the person I want doesn't win...I now have the right to bitch since I voted.

It was in interesting experience. For the tiny district that I am a part of...we had over 20 people show up...I have no idea how many are in our district total. Some people are very passionate about who they want for president and why...we had people a generation younger than me to people who are my grandparents generation. It was interesting to hear the "why's" on candidates.

I am a registered Democrat.

3 comments:

brownie said...

I voted too, but my guy won. Loser!

Outdoorgirl said...

Great now America is going to go to shit again. Time to move....

Free Bus(c)h said...

Hey...I voted...and who know's if my candidate will win or not.