Monday, February 4, 2008

House Hunting...

So yesterday Joel and I drove around Fart Collins looking at houses. Nothing too serious until we found a house in North Fort Collins listed for $500,000. This I had to see...so we call the realtor and got into it before the Stupid Bowl. Not impressed.

We have been thinking about moving into Fort Collins for ~8 months now...so I actually called the realtor we used when we bought our house back in 2001 today. I figured if we were actually walking into houses to look at them...it was time to call Russell.

I really have no desire to try and sell a house...and then of all things MOVE!!! Almost 7 years in one house...one tends to accumulate a lot of krap. Boy do we have krap.

If Joel does make me move...we are going for the 20-year house. I better be in it 20 years...so here are my wants:

Min. 4 bedrooms
Min. 3 bathrooms
Min. 3,000 ft2 finished
YARD...I want a yard...so I would like ~1/4 acre.
Open floor plan
Granite countertops
5 burner gas stove
double ovens

I figure it is going to cost us anywhere from $350,000 and up...probably up.

Yo boss...I need a raise!!!

2 comments:

brownie said...

Is one of those rooms for me to come crash at?

Free Bus(c)h said...

Sure...as long as you help in the moving...