Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Still Cleaning and Culling...

We are still working on getting the house ready for market...

Saturday I culled an entire 4-runner full of krap. Off to Goodwill it went...everything from old blinds left by the previous owner of the house, old ski boots, 4 sets of salt/pepper shakers, baby clothes (which I can't figure out where they came from), telephones, mugs, etc....etc...

Yesterday was the culling of the old computers. I found this place in Loveland that took 3 monitors, 2 laptops, 1 printer, 1 scanner, 3 computers, cables, etc...another 4-runner full...all for $15. It honestly think there is something fishy about it...but hey it was $15. Am probably hazardous polluting some 3rd world country.

Also managed to pack 3 sets of China from my maternal great-grandmother...it will stay in the boxes until I dump them on my nieces in about 50 years!!! On to the next person.

Will be working all week to cull and clean more.

4 comments:

Gagger said...

Feel free to come work your magic at my condo!

Free Bus(c)h said...

Dood...this sucks.

Outdoorgirl said...

I have to do the same thing!! I am closing on March 20th and I have a week to clean the rental. I am offering beer and burgers to hashers to help clean that hell hole!!!

Free Bus(c)h said...

Sorry..I will be on my way to Singapore...but you can come up and help me anytime